2013-It was a very good year!Lkfrazier | Friday, December 27th, 2013 | No Comments »
It’s hard to believe that 2013 is coming to an end. What an exciting year it was! We had so many things going on at Bliss Honeymoons it was hard to keep up with all the new products and changes. But we couldn’t be happier with the way that the year turned out. Here’s a little bit about what went on behind the scenes here at Bliss.
- We booked a lot of Mexico: And by a lot, I do mean a lot! I’ve always been a huge fan of Mexico-the resorts are amazing, and it’s an exceptional value. It’s great to see travelers are also realizing that it’s a beautiful, fantastic destination rather than the scary place the media makes it out to be. Most of our Mexico honeymooners said they can’t wait to go back!
- We took a lot of great trips: I traveled to the island of St Lucia this year, and was really, really impressed by it. St Lucia consistently wins awards for being the most beautiful, most romantic, most amazing island in the Caribbean, and all of these awards are well deserved. Kyle and Bernie spent a few days checking out some great hotels in Jamaica. And Lindsay got a great introductory tour of Mexico.
- We expanded our offerings: Last year we created the Bungalow H20 Collection. This signature collection includes some of the best overwater bungalows, infinity pool suites, and beach bungalows you’ll find. Just in time for 2014, we’ve introduced the Foodie Inclusive Collection, perfect for our foodie clients who want the convenience of an all-inclusive with and a great culinary experience. Who says you can’t have it all!
- We expanded our families: Kyle and his wife Rhea gave birth to baby Alex in July. And Hilary and her husband adopted 3 children all under the age of 6! Hats off to both of them!
- We learned a lot! At Bliss we always love a challenge, and many of our clients gave us just that! We sent one bride to a hotel made out of ice, while others wanted Iceland, New Zealand, and many other of your “not so typical” honeymoons.
We’re very excited to see what 2014 has in store for us!
Thank you again to all of our clients, suppliers and partners for all of your support. Happy New Year to all!
P.S. Do you have some ideas about what you’d like to see on our blog in the upcoming year? Please post it on the comments section below!