Name of hotel, resort, or cruise ship
Couples Tower Isle
One a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your trip
What was your favorite thing about the trip?
The overall feel of the resort was perfect. I’m so glad Laura advised us to visit an adults-only resort for our honeymoon. It’s not that we don’t love kids, but we wanted a romantic trip and this was it! The staff was so friendly too!
Were there any service issues we should be aware of?
Which of our consultants did you work with?
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate the service you received from your consultant?
Would you recommend our services to others?
Reason for your response
Laura was very patient and offered good advice. I wasn’t sure what to expect from a travel agent since I had never used one before, and I wanted to see a LOT of options. Laura pointed us in the right direction!
May we post your review on our website?
Posts Tagged ‘columbus ohio travel agent’
Name of hotel, resort, or cruise ship
|Name of hotel, resort, or cruise ship|
|Secrets Wild Orchid|
|One a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your trip|
|What was your favorite thing about the trip?|
|My favorite thing was Laura and how amazing she was. Even when I was calling her the day before we were suppose to leave with the real possiblity that we wouldn’t be able to go. Her calmness and professionalism was amazing when I was falling apart about not being able to go. My favorite thing about the resort was having all the family together for a wedding. Everyone enjoyed themselves imensely and seemed to take advantage of all the resort had to offer. I know the parents kept saying it was a once in a lifetime trip and that they had a most amazing time. While the preferred club rooms are the same as the non preferred club and the snacks are absolutely nothing to write home about, it was worth it to me due to the fact it was a great deal quieter and less crowded on the preferred side. Thanks Laura for pointing me to it.|
|Were there any service issues we should be aware of?|
|The only complaint was the return shuttle driver was demanding of a tip. Of course he should get a tip, but to be so ingracious to come over the speaker and demand it was not good. Nor did he assist with the luggage once at the airport. I do know that this was unique to this particular driver as all other experiences with JTL were significantly better by everyone in my part.|
|Which of our consultants did you work with?|
|On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate the service you received from your consultant?|
|Would you recommend our services to others?|
|Reason for your response|
|Laura was simply fabulous. Amazingly patient when I couldn’t make a decision and was being fussy about little stuff while picking the resort. She was great with the worry wart of my party, also known as my mother, and let me know when a last minute switcharoo was attempted by my sister-in-law that would have cost me over a thousand dollars. She was calm, professional and reassuring when I thought the trip was going to implode and not happen the day before we were set to leave. I would not only recommend her services to someone else, I have full intentions of booking more trips through her and will suggest her to anyone who is in need of travel agent services.|
|May we post your review on our website?|
Escaping to the splendor of a tropical paradise paints the perfect picture for a honeymoon that’s filled with wonder and romance. There’s just something so over-the-top romantic about falling to sleep with the gentle rolls of waves underneath a luxury bungalow that’s been designed for the ultimate in enjoyment.
Overwater bungalows are a favorite resort accommodation in destinations all over the world. This highly private design is perfect for honeymooners who want an escape from it all. To help you explore the possibilities, here are a few of our favorite resorts with overwater bungalows:
- The Likuliku Lagoon Resort in Fiji – This amazing South Pacific destination boasts 10 private overwater bungalows and a total of 35 beach bungalows for those who aren’t so sure how they feel about sleeping over the water. Some of this resort’s rooms have their own private plunge pools, too. Visitors here will find that every room was designed with luxury in mind. The appointments are tropical chic and each bungalow boasts its own private porch for watching the sun sets in peace. The resort also has its own on-site dining and spa.
- InterContinental Tahiti Resort in Tahiti – This destination is also found in the South Pacific and boasts a total of 32 overwater bungalows. Visitors here will find this destination boasts all the comforts of home and the luxuries that honeymooners expect. The resort features its own private beach, a diving center, two pools, restaurants, bars and more. Plus, visitors here can stroll gardens, visit gift shops, luxuriate in the spa and much more.
- Hotelito Desconocido in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – Offering some of the most spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean, this resort has a combination of traditional villas and overwater bungalows. The resort itself has wedding and banquet facilities, so it’s perfect for combination destination weddings/honeymoons. Visitors here can enjoy such activities as horseback riding, mountain biking, sailing, windsurfing and more. There’s even an on-site spa, fishing, cooking lessons and more. To make this destination even sweeter, honeymooners will discover two onsite ocean view restaurants for their dining pleasure.
When it comes to romance and privacy, it’s hard to top an escape to a tropical paradise for a honeymoon adventure. If the ultimate experience is desired, overwater bungalows deliver. There are resorts around the world that offer their guests this distinctly romantic experience. Just check with our honeymoon travel advisors to explore the possibilities even further.
Looking for a destination for a vow renewal that will wow guests and put you on paradise’s door for that second honeymoon you’ve been dreaming of? Want to select a spot that offers beauty, lots of activities and has resorts that know how to treat guests right? Thinking your second wedding should be in a place that most people have likely never heard of, but are sure to love once they arrive?
We have one word for you: Anguilla.
This Caribbean destination is often forgotten in the shuffle of other major places to visit in this region that’s known for its stunning landscapes and world class hotels. It, however, should not be overlooked when you’re planning a vow renewal or just want a place to escape for that second honeymoon when the ceremony is over.
Here are three reasons to put Anguilla on your radar as you plan:
- The setting – With its white sand beaches and turquoise waters, Anguilla delivers in the scenery department. Imagine renewing your vows on a beach as a gentle breeze blows. Or, better yet, picture yourself saying “I do” all over again as the sun slowly sets over a tropical beach while painting the sky pinks, red and gold. The landscape in Anguilla lends itself to all those postcard perfect shots you’ve been dreaming of.
- The things to do – In addition to all the watersports and beachcombing you’d expect from a Caribbean, Anguilla offers visitors access to a rich nightlife, shopping, environmental tours, historic tours and much more. This is perfect for those planning a destination vow renewal because guests are sure to find things to do that will help them create their own memories to last a lifetime.
- The Viceroy – This resort has everything you’ll need for a vow renewal and subsequent second honeymoon already on site. With its private rooms, suites and even residences, you can rest assured your needs will be taken care of. The Viceroy is well known for its beautiful beachfront scenery and its rooms that spare no expense in the luxury department. The resort even has its own onsite dining, entertainment options and spa. Its staff is also well trained in helping plan out big events, such as that vow renewal that’s on your mind! It’s also a perfect home base for tours of the region.
Taking a trip to say “I do” for the second time doesn’t have to be a difficult task to plan. Anguilla offers the best of the Caribbean in a destination that’s sure to be memorable. For details on how to plan a vow renewal here, contact our vow renewal experts today!
Stunning turquoise waters lap at a seashore that’s graced with powdery white sand. The weather is almost always perfect. The service is second-to-none. And there’s always something to see or do.
If that sounds like your idea of paradise, it’s time to give Aruba a closer look for your honeymoon. This Caribbean gem is the perfect destination for couples that want romance, adventure, beauty and exceptional service rolled into one.
So, why should you put Aruba on your must-explore list as your big day approaches? Here are four reasons this island is worth the trip:
- The beaches – Aruba is home to dozens of beaches, each one prettier than the next. From Palm Beach and its stunning high-rise hotels to Druif Beach’s pristine landscape, you’re going to have a favorite before you go home for sure. It almost doesn’t matter where you stay in Aruba, you’re going to be able to enjoy the splendor of the Caribbean courtesy of the generous shoreline.
- The things to do – If you want to get out and get active on your honeymoon, you will not run out of activities to explore. Biking, hiking, swimming, sailing and kite surfing are just a few of the possibilities. Plus you can go wreck and reef diving, snorkeling, take a jeep safari and much, much more. The things to do are practically endless when Aruba is your honeymoon spot. If something less adventurous sounds more to your liking, Aruba also offers world-class shopping possibilities, amazing restaurants, museums, galleries and more. You can even explore your wild side at the Bubali Bird Sanctuary or take a trip to the donkey sanctuary for a unique way to spend a day.
- The romantic possibilities – It is simply hard to top Aruba when it comes to the romantic possibilities. The stunning landscape here makes moonlit walks along the beach a must-do for honeymooners. Plus, there are many other breathtaking spots to explore.
- The service – Aruba is known the world over as one of the Caribbean’s best destinations for good reason. The hotels here range from small boutique resorts to high rises that offer a world of possibilities. No matter where you stay, however, you can anticipate exceptional service.
If a Caribbean getaway sounds just right for your honeymoon, Aruba is the place to explore. To find out more about booking a trip here, just consult our honeymoon travel experts.