|Name of hotel, resort, or cruise ship|
|El Dorado Casitas Royale|
|One a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your trip|
|What was your favorite thing about the trip?|
|We absolutely loved the El Dorado Casitas Royale- our room, beach, pool, restaurants, and nightly entertainment options were all excellent. We thought the food and drinks were a higher quality and more memorable than the restaurants we have experienced at other all-inclusive resorts. We were also thrilled with our three excursions- exploring the Mayan Ruins (Chichen Itza), scuba diving, and swimming with whale sharks. Swimming with whale sharks was an unforgettable experience and one of the highlights of our trip! We would definitely visit Mexico again!|
|Were there any service issues we should be aware of?|
|Which of our consultants did you work with?|
|On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate the service you received from your consultant?|
|Would you recommend our services to others?|
|Reason for your response|
|This is the second trip that Laura has helped us plan (she also organized our honeymoon) and both trips were fantastic! She recommended our hotel and we were so happy with her suggestion. Laura was always available to answer any questions which was very helpful. It was also nice to have all of our transportation and excursions arranged before we even left for our anniversary trip. Thanks Laura!!|
|Michelle and Andrew Leininger|
Posts Tagged ‘honeymoon planner’
Honeymoons are meant for romance, relaxation and the kind of adventure that memories that last a lifetime are made from. Step onto the grounds of St. Lucia’s Viceroy Sugar Beach resort and it will become instantly clear this is the ideal setting for all of the above and then some.
Offering an outstanding view of both the Caribbean Sea and St. Lucia’s famed Piton mountains, this all-inclusive resort doesn’t skip a beat in the luxury department. If warm, tropical breezes and white sandy beaches are what you have in mind for your honeymoon you won’t be disappointed. The Viceroy Sugar Beach is the perfect setting for romantic getaways for these reasons and more:
- The accommodations – Guests here aren’t limited to standard hotel or resort rooms. The Viceroy also features luxury villas, beachfront bungalows and full-size vacation home rentals. All rooms are well-appointed down to the little luxuries, including WiFi and large, flat-screen televisions. The luxury villa residences even boast their own infinity pools for private dips under the stars or sun. They also feature plenty of room for those who don’t like the confined space of standard hotels.
- The food – The Viceroy is famous for its amazing cuisine. Guests here can enjoy on-site restaurants, bars and lounges. There’s even private butler service included in some packages. With meals overseen by a chef with more than 30 years’ experience in restaurants throughout Mexico and France, the meals are worth savoring.
- The things to do – Honeymooners who select the Viceroy will not run out of things to do. This resort sits on more than 100 acres of tropical rainforest and also boasts its own white sand beach. Guests here can soak up the sun, go on tours, enjoy watersports, spend a day at the resort’s spa and more. Beyond the resort’s boundaries, honeymooners can enjoy all the sights and sounds of St. Lucia, including the famed Pitons, St. Lucia Beach, Marigot Bay and more.
- The service – Guests at the Viceroy Sugar Beach can count on topnotch service throughout their stay. From the five-star dining to luxurious spa treatments and personalized butler service, no needs will go unmet.
Making a honeymoon memorable isn’t difficult when St. Lucia’s Viceroy Sugar Beach is on the itinerary. Set in the heart of this Caribbean paradise, the Viceroy makes sure honeymooners get the service and privacy they crave. Just check with our honeymoon experts to plan your adventure today!
Our Favorite Infinity Pool Suites
There’s just something so magical and romantic about taking a dip in an infinity pool that blends perfectly into a stunning natural background. The beauty, splendor and ingenuity of these designs can take an ordinary honeymoon trip and make it truly extraordinary. Fortunately, there are some amazing resorts the world over that incorporate the romance of infinity pools into their grounds.
Here are just a few of our infinity pool resorts in some of the world’s most favorite honeymoon destinations:
El Dorado Royal
Located in Riviera Maya, Mexico, this first-class resort takes luxury to a whole new level. While it offers guests stunning beach access and perfectly appointed rooms, its infinity pools really make the resort stand out. Suites here range from junior accommodations right up to a presidential suite that’s fit for royalty. Honeymoons here are marked by first-class service, beautiful landscapes, gourmet food and lots to see and do. There’s even an on-site spa and lots of side activities to make a honeymoon all that much more special.
Secrets Vallarta Bay Resort and Spa
Guests at this amazing Puerto Vallarta resort can enjoy meals served right beside an infinity pool that melts into the ocean. With luxurious multi-room suites, private decks, gourmet dining and landscapes that are breathtaking, no one ever wants their honeymoon here to end. The resort prides itself on delivering the very best in service without a stone left unturned when it comes to luxury. Choose this resort and you’ll also enjoy easy access to all the famed sights of Puerto Vallarta.
Intercontinental Tahiti Resort
If the wonders of the South Pacific are what you have in mind for a honeymoon adventure, this resort will not disappoint. Its infinity pool is a centerpiece attraction, blending in beautifully on this oceanfront property. With bar service pool side and Tahiti’s famed mountain landscape in the background, the views are especially stunning. While the pool is draw enough, guests here can also enjoy the romance and luxury of over-water bungalows that are appointed with every amenity in mind.
Mykonos Blu Mykonos, Greece
With its private infinity pools that overlook the beautiful waters Greece is so famous for, it’s hard to top this European resort as a highly romantic honeymoon destination. The beauty of each of this hotel’s suites is only rivaled by the natural wonders that await outside. Guests here enjoy high end service, fine dining and some of the most romantic settings found anywhere in the world.
While infinity pools don’t make or break a honeymoon resort, they add to the beauty and enhance the romance. Be sure to check with our honeymoon travel experts for more information about booking your getaway.
Who says you can’t have your cake and eat it, too? If you’re a foodie about to embark on life’s greatest journey by saying your “I do’s,” Europe is the perfect destination for your honeymoon. With its incredibly romantic destinations and equally delightful and sinfully rich local cuisines, hopping across the pond to tour some Old World sites will deliver the perfect ingredients for a honeymoon that’s unforgettable. With so many possible European locations to choose from, however, it can be tough to narrow it down to a single country to visit. To help out, here are some of the top European destinations recommended by foodies across the globe:
Florence, Italy With a distinct regional flair that includes lots of fresh vegetables and herbs, the cuisine here is to die for. Add to the fact that this is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, and Florence fast becomes a honeymooner’s dream come true. Should Florence make the menu for your trip, consider also making stops in Rome and Venice to gain a greater appreciation for regional dishes, wines and scenery.
Barcelona, Spain Imagine noshing on seafood paella, bacon-wrapped dates and empanadas while washing it down with a glass of perfect sangria. Put Barcelona on your itinerary and there won’t be a need to imagine. This beautiful Spanish city ranks high in the romance department while offering some of the best flavor combinations in the world.
Paris, France It’s hard to top this European destination in either the romance or food departments. With its incredibly rich dishes, laden with breathtaking sauces, amazing regional wine and penchant for the decadent, Paris paints the perfect picture for honeymooners with a passion for food.
London, England Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, the Thames, and fish and chips: It’s hard to go wrong when London is the destination for lovers with a taste for the finer things in life. This bustling city delivers in the sights department while also offering visitors a chance to sample not only local cuisine, but also flavors from around the world, including some of the best Indian dishes found anywhere outside of, well, India.
Berlin, Germany With its stout beer and spicy style, this German city is a delight for those with a passion for food and romance. The city offers a variety of flavors, but visitors can rest assured they will find traditional noodles, wurst and kraut on the menus at many destinations. Ready to eat your way through Europe while celebrating your wedding in style? Be sure to consult your honeymoon travel advisor. Europe’s top foodie destinations all have outstanding resorts to make your stay even more special. Our romance travel experts can help you plan out an adventure of a lifetime.
Just because you’re on your honeymoon doesn’t mean you want to lock yourself in your hotel room for the duration. While romantic nights, no doubt, will matter to you and your sweetie, chances are you also want to see and do a few things that will help you create memories to last a lifetime.
If you’re heading to the Caribbean to celebrate your first few days of wedded bliss, you’re in luck. There are some amazing tours offered in these destinations that can help you pack a whole lot of fun into your honeymoon.
Here are just a few of our favorite Caribbean tours by destination:
• Jamaica – If you’re heading to Montego Bay, be sure to consider the bobsled, skyride and zipline adventure tour. You can also look into deep sea sport fishing tours or even spend a day swimming with the dolphins.
• Antiqua – Want to pack in all 365 beaches Antigua is famous for during your honeymoon? Consider going on the Xtreme Circumnavigation tour out of St. Johns. During this trip, you’ll get to see the entire coastline. If you prefer on-land adventures, the Rainforest Canopy Adventure could be perfect for you!
• Barbados – Hoping to take in some of the amazing sites before you leave this Caribbean destination? Consider going on a snorkeling cruise or spend a few hours aboard the Jolly Roger. On that particular lunch cruise, you can live the pirate life while being treated to a barbecue feast.
• Bahamas – Heading to Nassau to celebrate your union? Be sure work in a few tours before you go. Some of the most popular include the dolphin encounters, culinary classes and the Sea Garden and Historic Harbour tour.
• Aruba – A trip here offers all kind of a tour potential. You can spend a day taking a jeep safari, go on an island tour that includes some of the most notable sites, including the Aloe Vera Factory and Museum, the Casibari Rock Formations and the California Light House.
Depending on where you go in the Caribbean, you’ll also find there are some amazing tours that combine getting hands-on with local cultures with very rewarding volunteer work. There are a number of tour providers throughout the Caribbean that can hook you and your honey up with enriching volunteer opportunities. You can, for example, help record historic buildings in the Dominican Republic, work on masonry repairs in St. Kitts, help out at local animal shelters and more.
Ready to enrich your Caribbean honeymoon with a little adventure? Be sure to talk with our romance travel experts about all the tour possibilities.
Savor Honeymoon Bliss at Tampa’s Epicurean Hotel
Foodies with a passion for the finer things in life will discover there’s a new resort on the menu that’s just perfect for honeymooners who want to experience the very best during their first days of wedded bliss. Tampa’s Epicurean hotel opened its doors in January 2014, welcoming travelers from all over the world to eat, drink and learn.
The brainchild of some of the biggest movers and shakers on Tampa’s culinary scene, the resort delivers the very best international cuisine while enabling honeymooners to enjoy privacy, romance and luxury during their stay.
Guests at the Epicurean can anticipate:
- First-class accommodations – The hotel was built with luxury in mind. Located in South Tampa’s trendy SoHo district, it features stunning rooms designed to delight the senses. Guests will discover the hotel’s rooms are well appointed and provide honeymooners with the perfect backdrop for romance.
- World-class dining – The resort features its own upscale restaurant and dessert shop. Inspired by Tampa’s famous Bern’s steakhouse, the eatery, Elevage boasts an extensive menu that changes throughout the day. Dining is available in a full-service setting for in-room for those who value their privacy. For those who want to explore the flavors of Tampa, Ybor City with its Cuban flair is a short drive away.
- On-site classes – The Epicurean offers foodies more than elegant meals served up in style. Those who choose to pay the resort a visit can also learn hands on about gourmet cooking thanks to the resort’s master chefs. Classes are offered almost daily and vary in topic.
- Pampering – The Epicurean was designed to be a true “experience” for those passionate about food and luxury. To make it so, the resort offers more than incredible food and drinks. It also offers its guests impeccable service, complete with a concierge service, on-site spa, outdoor pool and bar service and much more.
- Location – While it might be hard to leave the flavors of the Epicurean, the hotel happens to be located perfectly for exploration of the Tampa Bay area. It’s found in Tampa’s heart, which means art galleries, beaches, shopping and more are just a stone’s throw away.
Hoping for a honeymoon that’s relaxing, romantic and full of amazing flavors? Tampa Epicurean hotel delivers all the ingredients necessary for an amazing time. To find out more about this resort and vacationing in the Tampa area, be sure to check with our honeymoon travel advisors.
It’s hard to believe that 2013 is coming to an end. What an exciting year it was! We had so many things going on at Bliss Honeymoons it was hard to keep up with all the new products and changes. But we couldn’t be happier with the way that the year turned out. Here’s a little bit about what went on behind the scenes here at Bliss.
- We booked a lot of Mexico: And by a lot, I do mean a lot! I’ve always been a huge fan of Mexico-the resorts are amazing, and it’s an exceptional value. It’s great to see travelers are also realizing that it’s a beautiful, fantastic destination rather than the scary place the media makes it out to be. Most of our Mexico honeymooners said they can’t wait to go back!
- We took a lot of great trips: I traveled to the island of St Lucia this year, and was really, really impressed by it. St Lucia consistently wins awards for being the most beautiful, most romantic, most amazing island in the Caribbean, and all of these awards are well deserved. Kyle and Bernie spent a few days checking out some great hotels in Jamaica. And Lindsay got a great introductory tour of Mexico.
- We expanded our offerings: Last year we created the Bungalow H20 Collection. This signature collection includes some of the best overwater bungalows, infinity pool suites, and beach bungalows you’ll find. Just in time for 2014, we’ve introduced the Foodie Inclusive Collection, perfect for our foodie clients who want the convenience of an all-inclusive with and a great culinary experience. Who says you can’t have it all!
- We expanded our families: Kyle and his wife Rhea gave birth to baby Alex in July. And Hilary and her husband adopted 3 children all under the age of 6! Hats off to both of them!
- We learned a lot! At Bliss we always love a challenge, and many of our clients gave us just that! We sent one bride to a hotel made out of ice, while others wanted Iceland, New Zealand, and many other of your “not so typical” honeymoons.
We’re very excited to see what 2014 has in store for us!
Thank you again to all of our clients, suppliers and partners for all of your support. Happy New Year to all!
P.S. Do you have some ideas about what you’d like to see on our blog in the upcoming year? Please post it on the comments section below!
Bliss Honeymoons is very excited to announce our new partnership with David’s Bridal! Now you can find a great dress along with expert advice for planning your honeymoon or destination wedding all in one place! Come and see us at the David’s Bridal in Fairlawn. Check our Facebook page to find out when our agents will be in the store.
Planning a honeymoon that’s romantic, adventurous and oh so elegant doesn’t have to be a difficult undertaking. If you and your sweetheart happen to enjoy great scenery, incredible hotels and superior wine, there are some destinations that combine these things and many more. Set a course for wine country in America or abroad and you’ll find the makings for a perfect honeymoon.
Not sure where to start planning a winery honeymoon? Here are our three favorite destinations for wine connoisseurs:
Napa Valley: Setting a course for adventure in the exotic beauty of wine country doesn’t mean having to get a passport. Just explore the splendor of Napa Valley, California, to find some of America’s best and most romantic honeymoon destinations. With resorts like the Napa River Inn, Villagio and Hotel d’Amici, luxury accommodations won’t be a concern. Here you can expect incredible service and access to some of America’s most notable wineries. Should you prefer a guided tour of the region’s best, there are even private limousine tours available to ensure you arrive in style. Some of the notable stops on a Napa winery tour might include such destinations as Bell Winery, Routherford Hill, St. Suprey and Von Stasser.
Italy: If Old World charms are calling to you and your sweetheart, an Italian winery honeymoon is hard to top. With winery destination cities such as Florence, Rome and Sorrento all open possibilities you’ll discover it’s easy to feed your passion for fine wine while enjoying some of the most romantic and breathtaking cities in the entire world. With so many wineries and luxury resorts to choose from, it’s best to work directly with a honeymoon travel advisor to map out an adventure in Italian wine country. Rest assured, there are some amazing destinations no matter what region of Italy is selected.
Greece: Imagine spending your honeymoon soaking up the splendor, history and incredible sights of Greece. Now add in tours to explore some of the world’s most notable wineries. Select a Greek winery honeymoon for your own adventure and you’ll find wonders at every turn. The Greek islands are famous not only for their historical roots and legendary, romantic beauty, but also the master craftsmanship that goes into their wines. Since there are many wine regions in the islands and some amazing resorts to select for honeymoon stays, it’s best to work directly with a travel advisor to select the perfect stops for a Greek honeymoon winery tour.
Wine country and honeymoons go hand-in-hand. Just talk to our honeymoon travel experts to set a personalized itinerary that includes the best destinations and most romantic resorts.
I just returned from an amazing trip to St Lucia! The St Lucia Tourism Board hosted an amazing tour of the island. I was able to take in some of the best hotels in the world during my visit. Our tour included the following hotels: Jade Mountain, Anse Chastanet, Rendezvous, The Landings, Viceroy Sugar Beach, The Royal by Rex, Bay Gardens, Cap Maison, Calabash Cover, and more!