|Name of hotel, resort, or cruise ship|
|One a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your trip|
|What was your favorite thing about the trip?|
|Being with our two newly-wed friends and just relaxing without a care in the world. The beach/sea was amazing. I loved the daily activities they had to keep everyone entertained. The food was great and the spa was amazing. I don’t have anything bad to say!|
|Were there any service issues we should be aware of?|
|Not that I can think of.|
|Which of our consultants did you work with?|
|On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate the service you received from your consultant?|
|Would you recommend our services to others?|
|Reason for your response|
|Laura showed us resorts we never even came across so it was great service. She listened to what we wanted and showed us places that matched exactly what we were looking for.|
|May we post your review on our website?|
|Your email address|
Posts Tagged ‘honeymoon travel specialists’
Dreaming of escaping to a tropical paradise where your every need will be taken care of immediately after you and your sweetheart say your “I do’s?” If so, Barbados just might be the slice of heaven you’ve been looking for. This Caribbean island is famed for its beauty and even more renowned for the luxury its service industry knows how to dish up.
So, why should you consider Barbados for your honeymoon? Here are just a few reasons:
- The landscape – Consider the most beautiful postcard picture you’ve ever seen of the sand, surf and sun and Barbados just might top it. With crystal clear waters, powdery beaches and a lush, green tropical interior, Barbados paints the perfect picture for a romantic honeymoon adventure. You’ll even find there are mountains to climb. Mount Hillaby, in fact, is more than 1,200 feet above sea level.
- The things to do – Barbados has more things to see and do than any couple could possibly take in on a honeymoon. From hiking, biking and swimming to touring historic sites and beyond, you’re not going to run out of fun things to explore while you’re in Barbados. You’ll find there are activities here to match just about every taste, too. It doesn’t matter whether you just like sightseeing or you want to enjoy adrenaline pumping high adventure, you’ll find it in Barbados.
- The rum – Believe it or not, this is one of Barbados’ many claims to fame. This island paradise gets the credit as the birthplace of rum. Inasmuch, you can expect to find many libations made with this particular spirit at hotels, restaurants and beachside bars. You can also tour historic sites connected to the production of rum. There are also rum shops and rum distilleries well worth exploring.
- The House – No, this isn’t an ordinary abode with historic appeal waiting for you to explore. Instead, it’s one of the premier destinations in Barbados for couples on their honeymoon. This resort is an adults-only destination that’s famed the world over. It features top-notch service, its own Zagat-rated restaurant and plenty of on-site activities. Guests here enjoy private rooms that boast a variety of luxury appointments, such as flat-screen televisions, espresso machines, private porches and more.
Finding the right place for your honeymoon is important. If a tropical paradise is your dream, Barbados is the place to go. To find out more about this stunning escape, just consult with our honeymoon travel experts.
Selecting just the right spot for a honeymoon isn’t always as simple as it sounds. If you want a sure-fire hit, however, it’s hard to ignore the allure of Paris. This European capital has earned the name City of Love for several very good reasons. When your desire for romance is high, but you want to make sure there are plenty of other things to do, it’s nearly impossible to top the Parisian landscape for a couple’s getaway.
While some might say Paris is a “cliché” choice, here are four reasons why it’s truly a classic that is well worth considering as you plan for a honeymoon:
- The beauty – From the Eiffel Tower to the River Seine and everything in between, Paris is a sight to behold. This city was built with splendor in mind. Its art, architecture and natural landscapes combine to present a stunning picture that is sure to make an impression no matter the season of a visit.
- The nightlife – When it comes to fun things to do after the sun sets, Paris only has one real rival the world over – New York City. Just like its American counterpart, Paris never really goes to sleep. The city has nightclubs, spas, live theatrical venues and much more couples can explore after hours. Plus, moonlight strolls and treks to the top of the Eiffel Tower always make for memorable experiences.
- The other things to do – Visitors to Paris never find themselves lacking for things to do. From the historic sites and world famous museums to the shopping districts and beyond, this city offers something for every taste imaginable. It doesn’t matter whether you and your sweetheart want to tour ancient ruins and stately castles or just take in some of the best restaurants and clothing stores in the world, Paris will not fail to impress.
- The hotels – When it comes to pampering, Parisian hotels and resorts are the best. From small boutiques that provide the ultimate in privacy to large, world-class resorts, you’ll find it all in the City of Love. No matter your selection, however, you’ll find that Parisian hoteliers know how to treat guests right.
If you’re looking for the ultimate romantic adventure for your honeymoon, Paris is the city to explore. To find out more about booking a couple’s getaway in the City of Love, just consult our honeymoon travel experts.
Italian Honeymoon for Foodies
Love great food, incredible scenery and romantic destinations? Hoping to combine the three in a honeymoon adventure your sweetheart will never forget? If so, Italy is the place spend your first post-wedding days together.
An Italian honeymoon is an outstanding choice for foodies for more reasons than anyone can count. Just a simple exploration of the cuisine is enough to show why this country is the place to go for those who love great food. And, depending on where in Italy you decide to visit, you can explore lots of different flavors along the way.
You’ll find that Italy’s different regions each have their own dishes and styles of cooking they’re famed for. In Lombardy, for example, you can savor the taste of rice, beef, pork and maize dishes. Travel into the piedmont area and you’ll find cheese and nuts feature strongly in dishes. Tuscany brings its own flavors to the table with its cuisine that favors legumes, mushrooms, fresh fruits, cheese and bread. Pasta, of course, is a staple in many regions, but count on it being served up with local styling no matter where you go.
How to Tour With Italian Food in Mind
Foodies will find there ways to tailor Italian honeymoons to their own personal tastes. Here are just a few options:
Go on a foodie tour – Cuisine is such a big part of Italian culture that there are tours dedicated to it alone. Check with our honeymoon travel consultants for information on tours that focus on the styles of cooking found in a particular region or several regions. You can count on some amazing meals along the way when one of these tours is booked!
Setting your own itinerary – If you have particular points of interest you want to explore while in Italy while also sampling the cuisine, it can help to work directly with our honeymoon travel advisors to map out your own adventure.
Educational tours – If you want to do more than just taste the food, you can take an educational tour that includes cooking lessons. Choose to do this for your Italian honeymoon and you’ll bring home more than incredible memories – you’ll also get to recreate the dishes you loved so much anytime you want! Check with your honeymoon travel advisor for cooking class options available in different regions of Italy.
Italian honeymoons are perfect for foodies with a penchant for romance and wonder. This country is famed not only for its amazing history and landscapes, but also the foods that set its different regions apart. Just speak with our honeymoon travel advisors to get the planning ball rolling!
The only thing more romantic than spending your anniversary saying your “I do’s” all over again is doing so with a tropical sunset in the background.
If you’re dreaming of a beach getaway for your upcoming anniversary vow renewal ceremony, have we got some ideas for you! Not only are these locations some of the best in the world, they are also all renowned for their incredibly hospitable resorts that have staff members who would be thrilled to help make sure your special day goes off without a hitch for you and your guests.
Here are some of our top beach vow renewal destination recommendations:
Renew your vows in Aruba – This classic Caribbean destination provides a stunning backdrop for a vow renewal ceremony. Not only are its beaches legendary, its culture is one you and your guests are sure to love. You’ll enjoy some great scenery, incredible history and service that’s second to none here. To put a little icing on the cake, Aruba is even close enough to the United States that a trip here shouldn’t take too long.
Be dazzled by Bora Bora – Spend your anniversary in Bora Bora and you’ll soon learn what all the fuss is about when it comes to this Pacific destination. This particular island is famed for its distinct landscape, lush tropical vegetation, stunning mountains and lovely beaches. You’ll even find bungalows over the water for that extra special second honeymoon stay after you renew your vows in Bora Bora.
Find never-ending fun in Fiji – Whether you intend to have lots of friends and family join you or you and your honey just want to renew your vows in an intimate ceremony, this South Pacific destination is sure to please. Fiji is perfect for anniversary trips thanks to its pristine beaches, local flavors, friendly people and breathtaking landscapes. Romantics adore this destination not only for its beauty, but also the level of service provided at local resorts. From fun in the sun to dining in style, you won’t get bored in Fiji.
Renew your vows in Hawaii – Should you want a destination that’s still “exotic,” but doesn’t require a passport for you and your guests, pick Hawaii. This state has all the wonders of the South Pacific to offer plus it makes travel just a little more convenient. While it’s still America, the Hawaiian islands have a styling that’s all their own.
Want to explore other beach vow renewal destinations or book a trip to one of our favorite spots? Just contact one of our travel advisors to get started!
Hoping to sink your toes in the sand and soak up some rays on your honeymoon? Looking for a location that also provides all the necessary ingredients for a memorable destination wedding?
If you’re looking for something exotic, beautiful and sure to please your intended and maybe those wedding guests, too, we have some ideas for you! Here are just a few of our favorite beach wedding destinations and some of the top reasons why we love them so:
Honeymoon in Bora Bora – This Pacific Ocean paradise practically defies description. This amazing island is famed for its unusual natural beauty, practically perfect weather and outstanding resorts. Plus, you and your honey will be hard-pressed to find a more romantic destination that also offers plenty of things for wedding guests to enjoy. For your honeymoon in Bora Bora, you can even choose to stay in a highly romantic over-the water bungalow. Just imagine waking to the sounds of gentle waves lapping the beach!
Vacation in Fiji – This tropical wonder is considered one of the South Pacific’s best destinations for good reason. The volcanic islands here make for an incredible landscape, plus there’s so much to see and do. Tourists here find the beaches are practically perfect, the locals friendly and the scenery is to die for. From scuba diving to see the coral reefs to strolling local shops, it’s impossible to get bored in Fiji. Add to that the fact Fiji is famed for its resorts that have staff ready to cater to your every whim and it’s hard to go wrong with a destination wedding in Fiji.
Tie the knot in Tahiti – This South Pacific jewel is a favorite destination for couples in love. Its crystal clear waters are famed the world over. The island is famed for its stunning waterfalls, picturesque mountains and splendid beaches. Choose to honeymoon in Tahiti and you’ll discover this paradise also offers lots to see and do. From its world-renowned resorts to its amazing water activities, Tahiti always makes an awesome choice.
Host your wedding in Aruba – If you’d like your wedding to take place a little closer to home, Aruba might be the ideal choice. This Caribbean island has all the ingredients you need for an amazing adventure. Its beaches, landscape, culture and historical flavor are all major draws. Plus, you’ll find the resorts here are world class and more than ready to help you make your dream of an Aruba destination wedding become reality.
Are you ready to research a beach destination wedding more closely? Just consult with our honeymoon travel advisors for information on destinations at home and abroad.
4 Reasons to Honeymoon in Aruba
Picking a great place to honeymoon isn’t exactly easy. After all, the world is filled with exotic, romantic and interesting destinations. Trying to decide on just one can be nearly impossible! If the idea of sipping cool drinks on a warm beach as soft waves gently lap at the sand appeals, Aruba just might be the place to go.
Located in the southern Caribbean, Aruba is a small island that packs a very big punch when it comes to fun and romance. In fact, this destination, technically a part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, is a favorite vacation spot for people from all over the world.
Here are just a few reasons why Aruba is such a popular spot for honeymooners:
- The climate – Aruba’s 70 or so square miles are graced with warm, dry weather most of the time. Visitors here can anticipate sunny days almost year round with little chance for severe weather. While a few bad days are to be expected anywhere, Aruba also has the distinction of being a Caribbean hotspot that’s outside the hurricane belt.
- The culture – Considering its Caribbean location and its Dutch relations, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that Aruba is a unique place to visit when the cultural scene is considered. While European flavors are heavily seen in the architecture here, visitors will find that Caribbean favorites such as Carnival are a big part of the cultural landscape.
- The things to do – While the sun kissed beaches draw in plenty of visitors, there are more things to do and see here than many realize. Water sports, of course, are a big part of Aruba’s draw. The island, however, also has casinos, exceptional shopping, natural wonders to explore and much, much more. For those interested in sampling local cuisine, the island is famed for its Caribbean flavors. Plus, visitors here will find Dutch cuisine, Asian, European and even American burgers on the menu in many locations.
- The service – Like the rest of the Caribbean, the folks in Aruba know how to treat visitors. Honeymooners here can choose from high-end resorts that offer every amenity imaginable. It’s also possible to find some really interesting boutique resorts that offer honeymooners all the privacy and romance they desire.
To find out more about spending a few days basking in Aruba’s sun, just consult our honeymoon travel advisors. This Caribbean destination packs all the beauty of the region into a small package with a distinctly Dutch styling.
When you’re planning a honeymoon, there’s one thing you’re likely to discover quickly: there’s no shortage of places to pick for the destination. If you’re thinking warm, tropical and romantic, however, Belize just might be the choice worth making.
Why Belize? This Central American country offers a number of perks that honeymooners don’t often consider. Not only is its climate and geography perfect for sundrenched, beach-combing romance, but the language barrier often present when visiting Central America is gone. The official language in this country is not Spanish – it’s English. Keep in mind, however, that many locals may prefer to speak in Spanish or Kriol.
So, what can you expect from a honeymoon in Belize? Here are just a few things that make this destination stand out:
The unbelievable landscape: Look at a map and you’ll find that Belize is on Central America’s Caribbean coast. It also borders Mexico. As a result, this country has an extensive coastline that’s just perfect for those who love beach vacations. Belize, however, isn’t just about the beaches. The country boasts lush tropical forests and stunning mountain ranges that can make a honeymoon here a real adventure – if you want it to be.
The kind climate: Yes, Belize has a tropical climate, which means warm days most of the year and chances for rain in the right season. Even so, the climate here tends to be rather nice most of the time. With an average temperature of 80 in the winter months, it’s an outstanding destination for those who want to be outside no matter the season.
The things to do: Of course, the first thing most couples think about when the select Belize for their honeymoons are the beaches. Even so, there’s a whole lot more to do here than just get a tan and watch the sunset from a lounge chair. Visitors here can also enjoy some outstanding scuba diving, thanks to the Belize Barrier Reef. There’s also fishing, white-river rafting, jungle and wildlife tours, hiking, bird watching, shopping, dancing – you get the idea! It doesn’t matter if you want an action-packed adventure or a romantically lazy stay, Belize has you covered.
The resorts – Like most Caribbean destinations, Belize is home to a number of fantastic resorts just waiting to cater to your every whim. Here you will find beachfront hotels that offer high-end appeal, small, boutiques that enable you to enjoy the ultimate in privacy and even over-the-water bungalows for a unique experience.
To find out more about honeymooning in Belize, just check with our honeymoon planners. A honeymoon expert can give you the best advice on where to stay, what to do and how to make a trip to Belize fit into your budget.
When most people think of honeymooning in Costa Rica, they picture themselves sunning on a tropical beach while sipping a fruity drink from a glass. While this is most certainly possible in this Central American paradise, there’s a whole lot more to Costa Rica than meets the eye.
For those who want to do more than just get a tan on their honeymoon, this particular country offers some amazing high-adventure activities. Here are just three of the possibilities that go beyond swimming, sunning and soaking it up when Costa Rica is your honeymoon destination:
- Checking out the Rain Forest – From the Sky!
Ever wonder what a bird feels like flying just above the treetops in a lush, tropical forest? You and your honey can find out first-hand if you visit Costa Rica. One of the most popular high-action sports here happens to be zip-lining. That’s right; you’ll find yourself propelled through a forest, above the trees, from a line that gives you a bird’s eye view of what’s below. Costa Rica has a number of “canopy tours” and the country is famed for its spectacular views.
- Climbing a Volcano
If mountain climbing is your thing, why not climb some of the most beautiful in the world. Costa Rica happens to be in the Ring of Fire, which means it’s home to a number of volcanos. Here you can climb, drive up or even take a tour to see inside a giant volcanic crater. You can even ride a horse to the top in some locations. Keep in mind some of Costa Rica’s volcanoes are considered “active,” which means climbing to the top isn’t always the best idea. Check with your honeymoon travel advisor for the best destinations for a climb, hike or drive.
- Riding the White Rapids
Many people consider Costa Rica the best place in the world to go white water rafting. The country’s rivers offer varying levels of challenge. The Corobici, for example, is a great place for a leisurely trip. The Reventazon River, however, is the place to go for some serious rafting.
If Costa Rica sounds like it offers your level of adventure for a honeymoon, just check with your travel advisor for more details. Our experienced honeymoon pros can help you select the best places to stay and things to do any time of the year.
While the summer months always get the attention for their famed weddings, there’s just something spectacular about the winter season. Weddings staged this time of year can be just as spectacular – and oftentimes even more so. As beautiful as wintertime ceremonies can be, it’s the honeymoons that can really shine though.
If you’re exploring the possibilities that winter honeymoons deliver, here are four tips you need to consider:
- Consider the weather that appeals very carefully – Winter honeymoons can present with a world of options when it comes to weather. If you love the idea of skiing the slopes by day and snuggling up by a warm fire in the evenings, winter is the perfect time of year for many American and European destinations. Should you cherish the idea of warming up on the beach by day and relaxing in a pool at night, there are plenty of locales that can make that dream come true, as well.
- Stake out your country of choice early – Planning a winter honeymoon is a whole lot like scheduling a getaway any other time of year. Deciding on the country you want to vacation in, however, is always an important consideration. If you want balmy weather in January, most American destinations might be off limits (with a few exceptions). With this in mind, you’ll want to make this determination early to ensure you have a passport lined up should out-of-country travel be on your agenda.
- Budget and book early – Many of the world’s best loved and most visited honeymoon destinations are hot commodities when the temperatures dip. Warmer locations, for example, are loved by tourists all over the world as snow begins to fall. Ski resorts, of course, start booking overtime when the slopes are just right. With this in mind, it’s important for you and your sweetie to budget for and book your winter honeymoon as early as possible. This just will help you be certain accommodations in your dream destination are reserved without question.
- Work with a planner – No matter when and where you want to go on your honeymoon, it’s always a good idea to work directly with a travel advisor. An expert in this field can help you pick the perfect location for wintertime romance.
Winter weddings are stunning, but the honeymoons are often even more spectacular. Start planning early to make sure you have the trip of your dreams. And don’t forget to consult our experts to make booking your getaway even easier.