I just returned from an amazing trip to St Lucia! The St Lucia Tourism Board hosted an amazing tour of the island. I was able to take in some of the best hotels in the world during my visit. Our tour included the following hotels: Jade Mountain, Anse Chastanet, Rendezvous, The Landings, Viceroy Sugar Beach, The Royal by Rex, Bay Gardens, Cap Maison, Calabash Cover, and more!
Posts Tagged ‘St Lucia Honeymoons’
Do the tropical beaches and topnotch resorts of the Caribbean sound like a perfect fit for your honeymoon adventure? If so, the island of St. Lucia deserves a rather close look. This stunning getaway destination is famed for its breathtaking, mountainous landscapes, pristine beaches and topnotch resorts.
Should selecting a perfect place to rest your heads at the end of the day be a top priority, we have some suggestions. As it turns out, St. Lucia happens to be the home of three of our most favorite resorts in the Caribbean.
• Rendezvous – With a name like this, you know it’s got to be a destination worth writing home about – and it is! This resort boasts some of the most romantic rooms in the Caribbean, plus it has more on-site activities than you’d ever dream of tackling on a honeymoon. From golfing and scuba diving to visits to the spa, you can relax, unwind and take it all in while enjoying the added perks of all-inclusive pricing. Rendezvous is also famed for its restaurants and the attention to detail it pays in making sure couples on romantic getaways enjoy the privacy and comforts they desire.
• Ladera – This all-inclusive getaway spot might have the best view of the Piton Mountains found anywhere on St. Lucia. From your private patio, you can watch the sun rise over the famed twin peaks. Once you start your days, you’ll discover this resort has left no stone unturned when it comes to making sure couples have the time of their lives. From its stunning rooms that take full advantage of the view to the activities planned within the resort, there’s more to see and do than anyone could on a single trip. You can even take cooking lessons together led by the resort’s own chef.
• The Body Holiday – If pampering is what you have in mind, this St. Lucia resort is going to make you very happy. Also all-inclusive, The Body Holiday has its own wellness center, on-site activities and private rooms that make alone time especially romantic. Plus, it boasts outstanding views and a culinary staff that’s world-class. Add to this such activities as archery, golf, yoga, scuba diving and more and it’s clear why this resort is considered among the best found anywhere.
Ready to enjoy a Caribbean adventure for your honeymoon? Just check with our honeymoon travel experts to uncover the wonders that await in St. Lucia.
Just imagine sitting on a tropical beach as a gentle breeze blows through palm trees. In the distance, soaring mountain peaks rise, creating a scene right out of a Hollywood movie.
That’s the setting those who choose to explore St. Lucia for their honeymoons can expect to enjoy. Romantic backdrops are never, ever a concern for those visit this Caribbean destination. This little island country is a slice of paradise that boasts some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world.
Here are just a few reasons why St. Lucia is perfect for honeymoon adventures:
- The scenery – Honeymooners that want to experience the best Mother Nature has to offer can’t go wrong with St. Lucia. This destination is famed for its jaw-dropping sights. From the National Rain Forest and Diamond Falls to the beauty of the Pitons’ rather primeval looking twin peaks, there are sights here that just can’t be experienced elsewhere.
- The activities – St. Lucia is just one of those places where you can enjoy a vacation tailored to your own preferences. Should you want to just relax and enjoy sunset on the beach and awesome service in your honeymoon suite, you’ll be set. Should you desire a faster-paced, more active adventure, you’ll be covered, too. Some of the activities here include hiking, bird watching, windsurfing, sailing, scuba diving, deep sea fishing and more. You’ll also find a vibrant nightlife, plenty of places to play golf and guided tours that bring all the island’s beauty to life.
- The places to stay – Like many other Caribbean destinations, St. Lucia has some incredible resorts to choose from. Should you prefer an all-inclusive honeymoon stay, there are destinations to suit. You’ll discover that service here is outstanding and honeymooners can count on experiencing only the best during their special trips.
- The cuisine – Want to make sure your honeymoon fare is topnotch and mouth-watering? St. Lucia’s restaurant scene is well worth exploring. Here you’ll find the very best of the Caribbean mixed with flavors from all over the world. Whether you choose to dine at your resort or venture out and discover local flavors, you won’t be disappointed.
Ready to explore St. Lucia for your honeymoon? Just speak with our honeymoon travel experts for the best bookings and deals the Caribbean has to offer. You’ll find St. Lucia’s beauty provides the perfect setting for a romantic adventure that will create memories to last a lifetime.
|Which of our consultants did you work with?|
|On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate the service you received from your consultant?|
|Would you recommend our services to others?|
|Reason for your response|
|Laura was a real pleasure to work with. She answered all of our questions, listened to what we were looking for in a honeymoon and helped us plan a truly amazing vacation all within our budget. Laura took something that was becoming overwhelming- planning our honeymoon- and made it so easy and stress-free. The night before we were set to depart, our flight was delayed. Laura was on top of it! She called us to let us know of the delay and got to the bottom of it. She was so professional and knowledgeable. We will certainly enlist her help again!|
|Name of hotel, resort, or cruise ship|
|Le Sport- Body Holiday|
|One a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your trip|
|What was your favorite thing about the trip?|
|Our trip to Le Sport-Body Holiday was amazing. We did not want to go home! The property was beautiful, the food and drink were delicious, and the staff was incredibly nice and accommodating. We loved taking advantage of the beautiful spa with our daily treatments and even added a few on, we loved them so much. We took a few of the fitness classes and loved them, but also really loved how relaxing and calm the entire resort was.Le Sport is a great resort for people who want the option of being active- they have so many high caliber activities to offer like fitness classes, scuba diving, golf, tennis, etc- but it is also a great resort to totally relax with the spa and multiple pools to take advantage of. The food was delicious and they had so many healthy options offered at every meal.|