Your wedding day is right around the corner and you want to plan a honeymoon that neither of you will ever forget. If someplace warm, on the beach and exotic sounds like a plan, you might want to consider a getaway to a tropical, over-the-water bungalow.
So why would you want to stay in a bungalow instead of a 5-star, high-rise beach resort? While the latter has its perks for sure, there are some compelling reasons why honeymooners love over-water bungalows. Here are just a few of the top reasons to consider a stay at a boutique resort that boasts these private, unique rooms for their guests:
- The destinations – Over-the-water bungalows are found in some of the world’s most notable and most romantic locations. Think the coastline of Mexico, Belize, Tahiti and you’ll get the picture. These destinations are already perfect for honeymooners and the bungalow hotels just make them all the more sweet.
- The things to do – Bungalows right on the beach or built out over the water are typically found in locales where the things to do abound. From high-action zip-lining through tropical jungles to laid back days on the beach, couples don’t run out of things to do when they choose vacations like this.
- The landscape – There are few destinations in the world that can top the views that over-the-water bungalows deliver. Imagine waking up to a gentle tropical breeze as waves lap below your bed. Now picture yourself standing outside on a private porch watching the sunset over the water. It just doesn’t get better than that!
- The privacy – It’s your honeymoon, and let’s face it; you want privacy. Over-the-water bungalows are typically designed with every luxury in mind and are self-contained. That means you and your honey will get the privacy you crave without having to sacrifice anything in the amenity department.
- The memories – While escaping to a bungalow in a tropical locale isn’t quite like getting lost on a deserted island, it can come pretty close. You and your sweetie will be able to make memories to last a lifetime and just think of how stunning your vacation pictures will be!
To find out more about our Bungalow H2O Collection, just consult our honeymoon travel advisors. Our pros can help you book the best places to stay in resorts all over the world.