At Bliss Honeymoons we work with a variety of clients for their honeymoon, destination wedding, or other significant trips.
People that typically benefit from our services have a few things in common. Does this sound like you?
- You want to work with someone who has traveled to the destinations and stayed at the resorts that they are recommending to you, and can tell you why they think you would enjoy it.
- You want your honeymoon or destination wedding to be a reflection of your personality and lifestyle.
- You understand that just because a package is the right price, it may not be the right destination or resort for you. You want someone that can help you find something that you’ll enjoy and afford.
- You want to work with someone who has a vested interest in your experience rather than just handing your money over to some online site or a stranger.
- You’d like to have a go-to travel pro that will be able to answer all of your questions and assist you should an unforeseen event or delay occur while you are traveling.
At Bliss Honeymoons, we understand that we’re not going to be the right fit for everyone. We probably won’t be a good fit if…
- You’re making your decision based solely on price and want to haggle to get the best deal. Travel is an extremely competitive business. No matter what price we obtain for you, there will always be someone willing to undercut it, just to make a fast buck. Anyone can do cheap. Consistently creating amazing experiences is much more challenging. We would rather be known for the latter.
We believe you’ll find our pricing to be very competitive, and inline with what you would find on your own. But we’re not a discounter offering a super low price as our only benefit.
- You’ve put all your faith in online review sites. While there is a great deal of good information to be gleaned from review sites, there are also an alarming number of businesses who post reviews in an attempt to trash one of their competitors. There have also been numerous cases of people using online reviews in an attempt to “blackmail” a hotel into a discount or refund. Even when the online sites have been presented with irrefutable proof that the review is not legit, they’ve refused to remove it.Rather than relying upon websites, we travel thousands of miles each year to experience the resorts that we offer, and share our experiences, both good and bad, with our clients.
By working with our award winning consultants you’ll feel confident that you’ve made the right choice for your honeymoon or destination wedding. Our agents have traveled the globe and have exclusive partnerships with some of the best resorts in the world. This means we can offer you our first-hand insight to the resorts and destinations, and offer upgrades and amenities that you can’t get anywhere else.
Think we would be a good fit? Click here to schedule your free consultation today! We look forward to hearing from you.