So you’ve already booked your honeymoon somewhere else and you’re thinking you’re good to go right?
But are you really?
Here at Bliss Honeymoons we understand that you may have decided to book your honeymoon with an online site. Perhaps you found something that looked like a great deal online and decided to grab it! Maybe you are the kind of person that, like us, enjoys doing all the research and learning about the various destinations.
But, as the saying goes-you don’t know what you don’t know. If our years of experience have taught us anything, it’s that the tiniest overlooked detail can completely throw off what you hoped to be a very relaxing trip.
Each week we offer five couples the opportunity to have one of our pros review their Do it Yourself honeymoon free of charge. Some of the things we’ll review include:
- Connection times: Do you have enough time to make your connections and clear customs?
- Transfers: How are you getting from the airport to the hotel and back? Are there any stops along the way?
- The Hotel: Are there any restrictions or construction projects you need to be aware of?
- Room type: Is your room really overlooking the ocean or the parking lot?
- Amenities & Upgrades: Many hotels require a certain room category to qualify for the honeymoon amenity or other benefits. Are you in the right room to get the most bang for your buck?
- Promos: Is there a promotional offer available for your hotel that you may have missed?
- Excursions: What excursions are offered in your destination of choice? Do they include the transportation, or is it extra? Who are the reputable excursion vendors in the area?
- Insurance: Do you have the right trip insurance? What kind of coverage does it include?
- And more!
Once our experts have reviewed your booking, we’ll send you a free report with our suggestions to make your trip more enjoyable, as well as any red flags we may have noticed during the review.
Due to the overwhelming demand for our Do it Yourself Review service, we only preform 5 reviews per week free of charge. So click here to submit your review request today!
The Fine Print: In order to qualify for this service, you must have a confirmed booking with an online agency, with a valid confirmation number.