09 Jan 5 Reasons New Orleans Is The Place For Your Vow Renewal Ceremony
Selecting just the right destination for a vow renewal ceremony is no easy task. After all, the world is literally your oyster depending on your budget, who you intend to bring and how intimate you intend for the ceremony to be. When you want a locale that will easily suit the tastes of just about anyone, New Orleans will stand out from the crowd.
There are many reasons why New Orleans serves beautifully as a romantic backdrop for a vow renewal ceremony and all the celebration that might go along with it. Here are just five:
- The weather – With the exception of a few days here and there, New Orleans experiences pretty good weather year-round. The summers can be a little hot and humid, but the winters are pretty mild all in all. Spring and fall are simply spectacular.
- The music – There are only a few other places in the entire world that are better known for their selection of live music than New Orleans. If you love jazz, country and even rock and roll, this is just a great city to visit for a vow renewal. You can have your choice of bands to play at a post-ceremony reception, or you can hit Bourbon Street to hear just about any kind of music imaginable.
- Bourbon Street – Speaking of this famous street, it’s half the reason that New Orleans is such a hopping place to go for a wedding vow renewal ceremony. On this French Quarter thoroughfare, you’ll find restaurants, clubs, stores and more. It’s family friendly by day and just for adults by night, too.
- The things to do – It doesn’t matter whether you intend your ceremony to include only a few adults or you want the whole family – children, too – along for the fun, New Orleans offers a lot to do. From the art museums and historic aboveground cemeteries to the gambling, nightclubs and zoo, you can find something fun for anyone in your party to do.
- The scenery – New Orleans has some of the most spectacular scenery in the entire United States. From the historic buildings of the Garden District and the French Quarter to the natural settings along the Mississippi and Gulf, you’re sure to find the perfect backdrop for photographs of you and your sweetheart.
Whether you want an elaborate vow renewal ceremony at high-end resort or you favor something smaller and more intimate, New Orleans offers a world of possibilities. You can get away from it all without leaving the country when you select this destination for your special day.