19 Jul 6 Great Reasons To Have A Private Island Wedding
While the rich, famous and reclusive might get to enjoy their own private island retreats that take them far away from the rest of the world and wrap them in splendor and luxury, this option isn’t out of reach for average folks either. In fact, couples looking for the perfect venue for a destination wedding may find renting a private island for a few days or even a full week or two costs them less than other options while delivering a whole lot more in return.
The price of private island rentals will, of course, vary based on the destination and the accommodations, but some incredible resort-style options are found around the globe for a few thousand a week. From properties in the Caribbean to those in northeast, incredible destination wedding settings are just waiting for those adventurous enough to explore them.
Here are just a few reasons why a private island rental may fit into destination wedding plans – and the budget:
- The privacy – Resort destination weddings are wonderful, but sometimes a more intimate affair is desired. It doesn’t get much more private than an isolated island where you, your guests, and staff members are the only ones around.
- The romance – It’s hard to top a private island in the romance department. Whether the destination is in a tropical paradise or on northern waters, the views will be amazing.
- The control – Resorts tend to take care of almost every detail of destination wedding planning for their guests. When a private island is the destination, brides and grooms can gain a bit more control over everything from the ceremony location to the decorations on the tables (should they so desire).
- The potential savings – Should the plan be to pay for guests during their stay, a private island rental may add up to savings over other, less unique options. With a flat rental fee in place by the night or week, this option can make budgeting a bit simpler.
- The adventure – It’s hard to top a private island when it comes to enjoying an adventurous experience. While the on-site activities may vary based on the rental selection, exploring a place few people get to see is a given.
- The memories – Let’s face it; dozens of people have photos of weddings in churches, halls, event centers, and gardens. Few, however, can say they were married on a private island paradise with only friends and family around. The memories made are sure to last a lifetime.
Renting a private island can be a little tricky, but the pros at Bliss Honeymoons can take you through it step by step! Contact us to schedule your free consultation today!