Having a destination wedding at an all-inclusive resort will save both you and your guests a lot of time and money! We recommend the following destinations for an affordable, stress free event.
These 4 destinations are not only affordable, but typically offer single connection flights from most US cities.
- Mexico: Mexico offers a wide variety of both adult only and family friendly all-inclusive resorts.
- Jamaica: Jamaica offers beautiful beaches, and a multitude of both family friendly and adult only resorts
- Punta Cana: Punta Cana offers endless beautiful beaches, and tons of family friendly and adult only resorts to choose from.
- Costa Rica: Costa Rica is an amazing, eco friendly destination. While they don’t have the variety of resorts that you find in some of the other islands, it can be a very affordable option, with a couple of fantastic all-inclusive resorts.
If you’re seeking an upscale destination with lots of luxury inclusions, we recommend the following:
- St Lucia: Frequently referred to as the South Pacific of the Caribbean, St Lucia is one of the most striking islands in the Caribbean. St Lucia has several beautiful, all-inclusive hotels to choose from.
- Antigua: Famous for its 365 beaches, Antigua offers a limited number of adult only all-inclusive resorts.
- Barbados: If you are seeking something a little out of the ordinary with great food, history, culture, and beaches, Barbados is a great option! While the all-inclusive options here are somewhere limited, it would be hard not to love Barbados.
Least expensive months to have a destination wedding: Late April to December, except for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Rates tend to be more affordable in October, November, and early December.
Most expensive months to get married: December 20 through Easter. ( December, January, February, March, and April, dependent upon when Easter occurs)
Looking for other great ways to make it affordable for your guests? Click here to learn how our group contracts can save you money.