22 May Pedal Your Way Across Italy With These Amazing Bike Tours!
Anniversary trips are meant to be romantic, adventurous and most of all memorable. Couples looking for great ideas that fit all three requirements will find a truly unique opportunity awaits them in Italy. Courtesy of Ciclismo Classico, couples can pedal their way through the Italian countryside, taking in all the incredible sights, sounds and flavors along the way.
Cicalismo’s guided bike tours provide couples with everything they need to enjoy an incredible experience in this most romantic destination. Here are just a few perks that go along with the journey:
- All the necessary equipment – Couples who embark on an anniversary tour of Italy are provided with carbon bike rentals that are equipped with Garmin GPS devices.
- Informative tour guides – Cyclists do not have to venture alone. Guides go along for the ride, providing local insights throughout the journey. In addition, riders can rest assured there is van support provided just in case it’s needed.
- All-inclusive pricing – Each tour comes with an itinerary that is fully planned out right down to luxury accommodations for each night’s stay. Guests receive their rooms, all breakfasts, eight dinners and two lunches along with the price of the tour.
- The sights to see – Couples who embark on a journey to pedal Italy from coast to coast will get to experience some incredible sights. In addition to the stunning rolling hills and countryside, tours include stops in Assisi, Urbino and underground Orvieto. Guests also get to enjoy a wine tasting, a cooking demonstration and a visit to the Frasassi grottoes and the papermaker in Bevagna. In addition to planned stops, the tours pass through famous medieval hill towns where adventurers will get to see ancient abbeys, castles and even ruins from the great Roman empire.
- The memories – A trip such as this is a once-in-a-lifetime adventure to be sure. Visitors who embark on journeys across the Italian countryside will find they get to see, do and experience more than others who might simply fly in to an airport, check into a hotel and visit a few points of interest. Bike tours enable visitors to immerse themselves in the culture and truly experience Italy as it is meant to be experienced.
If it’s time to plan an anniversary trip that will be cherished forever, just speak with our anniversary travel advisors today. Biking tours offer a distinct way for couples to experience the true flavors of Italy.