08 Sep Say “I Do” Again at El Dorado Royale
Say I Do Again at El Dorado Royale
Looking for an adults-only getaway destination that’s just perfect for a romantic vow renewal ceremony? Set your sights on Mexico’s Riviera Maya and give the El Dorado Royale a very close look. This all-inclusive resort has what it takes to make a vow renewal memorable– perhaps even more so than the first time you said “I do.”
Located in the Mexican Caribbean, El Dorado Royale is an all-inclusive spa resort that’s adored by travelers who want to enjoy incredible views and lots of privacy. The resort’s staff is well trained in helping honeymooners and those celebrating anniversaries and vow renewals enjoy the time of their lives, too.
Romantic packages here include such perks as:
- Beach beds – Imagine enjoying quiet moments alone while a warm ocean breeze blows and waves lap at the beach. Located for the utmost privacy, these accommodations even come with their own beach butler so you can enjoy the best in service.
- Candlelight dinners on the beach – Celebrate your love for each other while enjoying quiet dinners with a view.
- Couples massages – Enjoy the very best in relaxation courtesy of the resort’s own spa.
So, what else can you expect from a stay at the El Dorado? Here are just a few other features that make this the ultimate couple’s getaway:
- The rooms – Whether you select a standard room or upgrade to a suite, you’ll discover each is well appointed with romance and privacy in mind.
- The activities – If you don’t want to spend your entire vacation on the beach or in your room, you’ll find this resort packs in the activities. Guests here can enjoy such things as archery, beach volleyball, bike tours, dances, darts, kayaking, cooking lessons, soccer and much more. There are also fresh water pools, a sauna and the world-famous spa to visit.
- The food – El Dorado boasts a number of onsite restaurants that are included in the price of the stay. Meals are served throughout the day and well into the night for those who don’t like to eat too early. Guests will discover several culinary themes at work here, which means it’s impossible not to find something amazing on the menu. El Dorado also boasts a number of bars, including quite a collection of swim-up locations.
If you’re ready to say “I do” all over again, why not explore a resort that’s distinctly grown up in its appeal. Mexico’s El Dorado delights with surprises.
Have you been thinking about renewing your vows? Talk to our experts today!